Grade 8 Visits
Submitted by Aneta Costin on Thu, 12/03/2009 - 13:12
On Tuesday, December 1th, we will be welcoming approximately 200 grade 8 students to Forest Hill Collegiate Institute.
12:30 – 12:45 Group assignments and arrival of grade 8s
12:45 – 1:10 Auditorium presentation addressed
1:10 – 3:20 Rotation to subject areas
- Grade 8 students have been advised to arrive at 12:30 p.m.
- They will be met in the foyer by prefects who will give them a card with their group number. They will be asked to sit in the auditorium with their group.
- Group Leaders are asked to assist with getting the grade 8 students into the auditorium and settled.
- Principal’s remarks: Peggy Aitchison
- The music department will provide a short performance for students: L. Kreiner, L. Papadhimitri
- A short video about FHCI will be shown to the students
- Groups will be called forward to meet their Group Leaders and Prefects who will escort them to their first stop on the rotation.
- Students may leave their coats in the auditorium which will be locked as soon as the last group has left.
- The auditorium will be reopened at 3:20 p.m. so that students can reclaim their belongings.
Rotation to subject areas
Room 1 1:10-1:20
Room 2 1:23-1:33
Room 3 1:36-1:46
Room 4 1:49-1:59
Room 5 2:02-2:12
Room 6 2:15-2:25
Room 7 2:28-2:38
Room 8 2:41-2:51
Room 9 2:54-3:04
Room 10 3:07-3:17